So where to start ?
Let´s say why I like this pie - it´s simple, it´s tasty, refreshing in these hot days.
- 240 - 360 grams of pound cakes (deppend on size of plate)
- 300 - 500 grams of random fruits by your choice (my favourite pick is mix of strawberies and can mandarine)
- 120 - 160 grams of vanilla sugar
- 300 grams of white yogurt (better to use clasic than ligh for strong substance of cake)
- 1000-1200 grams of acid cream
1. We need clean all fruits which you will use or you can use fruit from cans.
difference betwen them:
can fruits - already contain lot of suger but they are soft to chew
classic fruits - they are just great as they are, otherwise they are refreshing in these summer days
2. You will need bowl and scoop, when you will put all yogurt and acid cream and vanilla sugar, you will shuffle this mess until it will become from acid mess to nice sweet one.
3. Also you will need a big roast bin:
You will place on the botton these pound cakes, on them you will scatter your fruits on on these fruits you will pour that vanilla mess, this is one level of your cake - you will repeat this structure with same way. Almost everytime with all these ingredients which I use it took another 1 or 2 levels for cake.
4. TO FRIDGE !!!
Place your nice bin with cake to fridge for 3--5 hours to strenghten you cake.
5. EAT THAT CAKE !
CHALLANGE ACCEPTED :)