Name: Rylie Shanti Shepard
Background: Earthborn, Sole Survivor
Alignment: Paragon, with a bit of renegade.
Favorite Combat Ability or Abilities: Loves her mattock.
Decisions, decisions, decisions....
ME1 Council: Lived
The Rachni: Lived
What happened on Feros?: Saved everyone.
Virmire: Lost Ashley
Conrad Verner: Told to go home.
Noveria: Got some blood on the carpet.
Bring Down the Sky: The bad guy got away.
Anderson or Udina: She didn't want to promote anyone at first, but people kept asking who she recommended (er... ME2 forced a pick) and she picked Anderson in the end.
Extra ME1: She talked Toombs out of killing the Cerberus scientist, however later she immediately handed Cerberus data over to the Shadow Broker in some hope that someone will take them down. Let's just say she was a tad worried that would bite her in the ass during ME2 up until LotSB.
ME2 and the Council: Returned to Spectre status
The Collector Base: Destroyed
Suicide Mission casualties: None.
The Geth: Re-written
Tali: Kept her daddy's secret.
Genophage cure data: Saved it.
Overlord: Took David out of there in a heartbeat.
Kasumi: Told her to keep the data.
Romance: Thane Krios ("He's not my type", lol....oops)
Why Shepard and her LI are such a great match: The romance snuck up on Rylie and she didn't realize it till he started calling her Siha. At first she was quietly hesitant about the relationship, thinking that it would endanger the mission, but she caved to her feelings. When alone with him she finds herself forgetting her problems for a little while. He has a very calming effect on her that helps when she's stressed out. There is an understanding and weight sharing of excessive baggage between them. They find strength in each other and support each other. Also, they share an awesome gun collection.
Miranda - What started out as purely business type relationship with several differences of opinion, quickly clicked into a friendship as the two became comfortable working with one another. Their strict working habits were discovered to be similar, they slipped into casual conversation and things took off from there.
Garrus - They were more like acquaintances over the course of ME1, Rylie wasn't exactly fond back then of his more renegade behavior. In ME2, he being one of the familiar, trusted faces on the ship lead to a much stronger, brother/sister type relationship. He has become a renegade balance to Rylie's strong paragon tendencies.
Kaidan - One of the more delicate, complicated relationships in Rylie's life. She cares for him dearly, however not in the way he may have preferred. Any chance of romance came to a screeching halt when rumors began to spread that Rylie was hooking up with Liara and Kaidan inquired about it. Rylie wasn't pleased about the rumor, let alone with Kaidan asking about it. Awkwardness ensued and their relationship just settled into a much more platonic friendship when things blew over.
1.Total tom boy.
2. Enjoys physically activity.
2. Tries to keep a private life and avoids flashing her Spectre status around.
3. Likes to keep things neat, tidy, and orderly.
4. Tends to overwork herself.
Three fun facts:
1) Rylie is still trying to catch up on her education and has a small high school and college textbook collection.
2) She was named Shanti and born in a brothel in New Delhi, India, with no way to know who her father was. Her mother died in an "accident" when she was about five and the brothel immediately put her on the streets. She picked up the name Rylie while in the gangs and her birth name would later became her middle name. The last name Shepard wasn't adopted till she joined the Alliance after moving to the states.
3) Mysterious holes appeared in her Cerberus uniforms where the logo was and she managed to patch those all by herself.
That's good. If all Shepard's were alike, I'd be worried. And thanks for posting here, it brought to my attention my pictures were broken so I could fix them.
Will you be posting a profile on your Shep soon? I'm very curious.