All Discussions Tagged '0' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ME3 MP

My old friends that I used to play ME3 MP all of the time with no longer play and I want to play again. Anyone interested?

Started by Artemis Shepard

2 Apr 19
Reply by Brian McCain

mass effect 4

¿Cómo os gustaría que fuera el nuevo mass effect?

Started by Miriam

0 Dec 22, 2013

Temporary Femshep Discussion Forum

As the "Characters and Romances" forum in locked on BSN w/ no clear timetable of when it will be unlocked you may use this forum to post ab…

Started by JamieCOTC

47 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Gilsa

Restarting ME1 with the same face?

This may be a bit of a newbie question, but I'm looking to do a replay of ME1-3, but I'm rather fond of my Shepard and want to keep her fac…

Started by Skorpyus

1 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Calibrator

SWTOR femsheppers: WRU guys?

From the thread:   ELE08 wrote... Lest we veer too far off-topic, I have made a thread on femshep.com, for those so inclined to find other…

Started by Ottemis

42 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Beverly Reed

Kyrie Shepard

Name:  Kyrie Shepard Background:  Colonist/War Hero Alignment:  Mixed (ME1 90/10 Paragon/Renegade, ME2 75/35, ME3 60/40 - mostly paragon…

Started by SageQueen

0 Aug 16, 2012

The Choice by Fates End

The Choice by Fates End The Choice  focuses on Tessa Shepard and her time incarcerated on Earth.  While there, she struggles with the reali…

Started by admin

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Fates End

Loose Ends by Syrdeth

Loose Ends by Syrdeth While under house arrest, Liara contacts Shepard to warn her that someone from her past as ordered a hit on her life.…

Started by admin

3 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Mahamari

Marking the Hours by Hadeed

Marking the Hours by Hadeed Esperanza Shepard, bereft of external outlets for her frustrations, dwells on some of her inner demons. Will th…

Started by admin

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Mahamari

Macbeth Effect by Krys (Krystina)

Macbeth Effect by Krys (Krystina) A little taste of what's going on while Rylie Shepard is under arrest. Here's a hint: She goes a little l…

Started by admin

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Ottemis

RSS

© 2014   Created by JamieCOTC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service